Welcome to Celebrate Recovery (CR) – a safe place to heal from past hurts, overcome destructive habits, and recover from strongholds and hang-ups. Anything that hinders our walk with God can be a hurt, habit or hang-up.
CR helps you look at the root cause of fear, depression, guilt, shame and anger that have held you back from living an abundant life for Christ. In your journey to recovery from abuse, sexual addictions, prescription drugs, pornography, love and relationship addictions, as well as compulsive behavior such as codependency, eating disorders, and food, alcohol and drug addiction, you can take off the mask of shame.
“Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord. No matter how deep the stains of your sins, I can take it out and make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you white as wool. If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land.” Isaiah 1:18-19 TLB
Thursday Night Large Group - Chapel
At 7 p.m. we begin with worship and a lesson or testimony that will encourage and inspire. Mid-way through the meeting, small groups begin – men meeting with men and women with women – allowing time to share and process what God is saying to you.
At 9 p.m. fellowship is available in The Café. Child care is available upon request.
(Alcohol and Drug) Dependency Group – Led by Glen
Men’s Life Issues
(Sexual purity, marriage and divorce issues, anger, etc.) – Led by James
Women’s Chemical Dependency Group
(Alcohol and Drug) – Led by Gail
Women’s Life Issues
(Co-dependency, abuse, relationship issues, etc.) – Led by Carol
New Comers 101
(Introduction to CR) – Led by Anh
- Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings. Limit your sharing to three to five minutes.
- There is NO cross talk. Cross talk is when two individuals engage in conversation excluding all others. Each person is free to express his or her feelings without interruptions.
- We are here to support one another, not “fix” another.
- Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group (the only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others).
- Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group
Special Fellowship Events:
Celebrate Recovery offers many opportunities to grow and build relationship. Recovery was never intended to be done alone. God desires us to be in relationship with both Him and each other. Fellowship events provide support, fun, and offer us a chance to meet new friends.
Check back periodically for upcoming Fellowship events!
Step Studies typically occur annually or bi-annually. They are intended for those who want to work through the 12-steps in greater depth, in a small group format, and at a slower pace. If you are interested in joining a Women's or Men's Step Study, please register here: